Telemedicine - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
‘Datar Med-Assist’ is an online consultation service of Datar Cancer Genetics Private Limited using video conference/ voice calling/ WhatsApp/ E-mail (“Tele-Consultation”) through its website. By accepting to avail of the Tele-Consultation Services (“Services”) of the Company, you agree to abide by the General Terms and Conditions defined by the Company and it is termed as your consent to proceed with Tele-Consultation with the Registered Medical Practitioner under the prevailing law. Further, you expressly agree that you will not use the Services of the Company if you do not understand or accept these Terms and Conditions including the General Terms and Conditions of the Company.
The services provided through the Website are not intended in any way to be a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor/physician. ‘Ask DCG’ advise the users to make independent assessments in respect of its accuracy or usefulness and suitability prior to making any decision in reliance hereof. Terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ hereafter refers to the user, who is using/browsing through the website (https://easycheck360.com/easycheck360-single-page-google-ad/. or easycheck360.com)
- Appointment and Rescheduling
- You can book an appointment by contacting us via WhatsApp 7030 642 642.
- Datar Med-Assist reserves the right to reschedule or cancel an appointment without any prior notice.
- The time provided for a consultation to you is indicative, and the actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting Doctor’s/ physician’s discretion.
- You can reschedule the video/call consultation 15 hours before the consultation/appointment time.
- Information and Documents required
- Datar Med-Assist shall require to collect your identifiable health information including physical, physiological, and mental health condition, and medical records and history as part of Tele-Consultation Services.
- You are solely responsible for the medical, health, and personal information you provide, and the advice of the doctor will depend upon the information you provide.
- User discretion is advised while submitting/uploading your required personal and clinical information. This information shall include the user’s details including contact details, medical history, testing/investigations results/reports, prescriptions, and other relevant details.
- If the information provided by you is false/deceptive/inaccurate or misleading, Datar Med-Assist reserves the right to cancel your appointment without assuming any liability whatsoever. Therefore, it is advised to provide all relevant and accurate information.
- The information provided by you may be used for the purpose of services including analysis, research, training, and disclosure (where required) to its affiliates, agents, and government authorities without revealing your identity.
- Before using teleconsultation, you agree that you are aware and understand that;
- Teleconsultation is not intended to replace an in-person consultation with a doctor/physician.
- Medical services rendered by a doctor/physician under Telemedicine Services are subject solely to professional judgment based on the information provided by you on WhatsApp.
- Connectivity requirement
- The teleconsultation services shall be provided to you via a WhatsApp video call/audio call. The user needs to ensure proper internet connectivity. Datar Med-Assist reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice, in case of poor internet connectivity.
- You understand and acknowledge that there will not be any physical examination involved and the consultation services shall be provided remotely. The opinion delivered by the doctor/physician shall solely be based on the verbal communication between the concerned doctor/physician and the patient and the documents and other information provided/uploaded by you on WhatsApp.
- Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post-consultation from Datar Med-Assist. Datar Med-Assist or the consulting doctor/physician shall not be responsible for any damage, whether physical, emotional, psychological, or financial, caused to you due to any improper/unintended use of the Services, which includes but is not limited to the misinterpretation of the advice given by doctor/ physician to you.
- Cookies Policy
- Our website uses “cookies”. Cookies are text files that are transferred from the server of a website to your computer. Certain data such as the IP address, browser, operating system, and internet connection are transferred. Cookies do not start programs and do not transmit viruses. The information collected by cookies is used to make navigation easier for you and to optimize the display of our website. Data that is collected by us will never be passed on to third parties or linked to personal data without your consent. By visiting our Website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize DCG for the placement of Cookies on your web browser.
- You can make the online payment by link https://datarpgx.com/payment/. If you would like to pay by credit card, debit card, or net banking, DCG will act solely as the facilitator of the respective payment method. All complaints and claims for compensation will be handled by the payment method provider. With regard to payments made by credit card, debit card, or net banking, the payment method provider acts as the merchant of the product and the trade transaction takes place between the customer and the payment method provider. The payment method provider is also the interim recipient of the payment and we may outsource the transaction mechanism with any third party in this regard.
- Copyright and Use of Contents
- DCG is the sole Copyright holder and Intellectual Property holder of all the contents mentioned on the website easycheck360.com.
- You shall not use the content available on the website without the prior written permission of DCG.
- Privacy and Security
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless DCG and its respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising from (i) your use of the Services (ii) your breach of provisions of this Agreement and (iii) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing or omission on your part.
- DCG provides the services on an “as is” basis and expressly disclaims all representations, warranties, or conditions of any kind, either expressed or implied, as to the operations of the website, the information, content, and service provided through or in connection with the website.
- As a service provider, we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected.
- You agree and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your conduct.
- Limitations of liability
- In no event shall DCG be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our services.
- This arrangement may be terminated by either party at any time, with or without cause.
- DCG reserves the right to refuse the use of services immediately in case your conduct is deemed by DCG to be in contravention of applicable acts, laws, rules, and regulations or considered to be unethical/immoral.
- Modification of Terms and conditions of service :
- DCG may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms or conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail of the service.
- If you continue to use the service, it shall be deemed that you agree and abide by the modified terms and conditions.
- General Terms and Conditions :
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Nashik. The language of the arbitration proceeding shall be English.
- DCG makes no representation that the services are appropriate for patients in any other location except India as DCG operates and controls this website from India.
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision, and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- You acknowledge that the relationship created through your use of this website shall be of principal to principal. You shall not represent yourself as a representative agent or employee of DCG
- You represent and warrant that you’re not a minor (i.e., you are above 18 years of age) and that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement.
The terms and conditions herein form an agreement. Please read this agreement carefully and if you are not agreeable to any terms and conditions please do not proceed further.
By clicking on “I Agree” and proceeding further you signify that you read through, understood, and accepted the aforementioned terms and conditions of use of service. You must agree to the above terms and conditions in order to avail of the services through the website. If you have any queries or need any clarification or assistance please contact us at [email protected].